Elite Power Bar
Item # W-YRK32004
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Take Strength Training to New Heights With the Elite Power Bar
Specifically built for powerlifters, the York® Barbell Elite Power Bar is a great addition to any facility that specializes in bodybuilding and functional fitness. A crossover from general to functional, the Elite Power Bar complements base movements such as bench press and deadlift, but also works with Olympic-based movements. Its rigid construction makes it the best choice for static, highly controlled, slow movements. Each sleeve is machined to a precise 1.975 in. diameter and calibrated to Olympic specifications to accommodate 2-in. Olympic plates and secured to the bar using a bar-end nut and spring pin. The sleeves rotate freely using high-end bearings, instead of bushings. Each bar is built from the highest grade North American steel and has a minimum tensile strength of 190,000 PSI. If you have members who take lifting seriously, make sure you have the Elite Power Bar in your facility.
Elite Power Bar Features
- Works for base movements such as bench press and deadlift, but also works with Olympic-based movements.
- Rigid construction is perfect for static, highly controlled, slow movements.
- Specifically designed to accommodate Olympic plates and calibrated to Olympic specification.
- Sleeves are secured using bar-end nut and spring pin.
- High-quality bearings allow sleeves to rotate freely.
- Built from the highest grade North American steel.
- Features minimum tensile strength of 190,000 PSI.
- Size: 86.5 in.
- Weight: 44 lbs.