Train Station Door Mount
Item # W-LFI1TSDI4
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Choose a door configuration with the Lifeline Train Station Door Mount. Lightweight at just 1.5 lbs., it’s a multi-functional training station set that is ideal for working back, shoulders, legs, core, arms, hips and more. You can easily change the height of the cable anchor point: higher for downward movements or lower for upward movements. Center it for presses and rowing movements; it’s the perfect train station to take on the road. Just loop over any doorknob and get results anytime and anywhere, the door-mounted model is also great for creating an impromptu home gym that’s secure, affordable and space-saving for maximum full-body workout results in a compact, limited area.
Train Station Door Mount Features
- Total body workout in a compact size.
- Upper and lower body strength training.
- Ideal for travel or home use.
- Attaches to doorknob.
- Comes with: 2-30” cables (40 lbs. peak resistance each), 2 exchange handles, 15’ door strap with 1-way steel buckle, 2-way steel buckle with 2 cable pockets, cardio belt and ankle/wrist attachment.
- Carrying case and instructional DVD with brochure by expert Jon Hinds included.