If your clients suffer from tension and pain in their neck and shoulders, this video will help you relieve their symptoms by treating the underlying causes. Sue Falsone's DVD, The Cervical Thoracic Junction: The Missing Link In Relieving Shoulder Tension & Neck Pain, discusses the cervical thoracic junction and demonstrates simple, practical exercises your patients can do to relieve pain and restore the cervical thoracic junction. You’ll walk away more knowledgeable and better equipped to start freeing your patients from pain and tension in their shoulders and neck. Having worked as the head athletic trainer of the L.A. Dodgers for six years and with elite athletes at EXOS (formerly Athletes Performance), Sue Falsone has a wealth of knowledge and experience in treating the shoulders and neck. Falsone currently owns S&F, where she teaches healthcare clinicians the skills they need to get better results with their clients.
- 58-minute DVD.
- Practical exercises to restore mobility and reduce tension.
- Breathing strategies to mobilize certain areas of the body.
- An audio recording of the full presentation in MP3 format.
- A transcript of the full presentation in PDF format.
- A four-page Tip Sheet in PDF.