DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
Spectra Oranges Powder
ITEM # W-DVL201O
Rev up your Metabolism with Spectra Oranges
Feeling tired and low on energy? Forget those sugary energy drinks and try something healthy, fresh and effective instead. Spectra Oranges Powder by DaVinci Laboratories is packed with ripe, orange colored fruits and vegetables such as: oranges, papaya, nectarines, apricots, tangerines, carrots, rutabaga, squash and pumpkins. This energy drink is bursting with beta carotene and antioxidants to help keep your eyes, skin and heart healthy. Green coffee bean extract provides natural chlorogenic acid to increase energy levels without the negative effects of caffeinated beverages. Plus, its green coffee bean extract ingredient can boost your metabolism, help balance blood sugar levels and neutralize free radicals in the body. White panax ginseng buffers your stress hormones, so you can relax and have more energy. Taurine, inositol and DMG improve your endurance and help your body metabolize fat better. And best of all, with only 4 g of sugar per serving, Spectra Oranges won’t spike your insulin levels and cause a blood sugar crash later in the day. It provides a slow release of energy throughout the day. As a dietary supplement mix 1 rounded scoop (10 g) in 6 - 8 oz. of cold water or juice, 1 - 2 times a day, or as directed by a physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Spectra Oranges Powder Features
- Nutritious combination of ripe orange colored fruits and vegetables with energizing nutrients.
- All fruits and vegetables are pesticide free.
- Provides energy, balances blood sugar and fights free radicals.
- Ginseng buffers stress hormones to aid relaxation.
- Taurine, inositol and DMG improve your endurance and help metabolize fats.
- Added Fibersol-2 supports a healthy digestive track.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Available in 30 servings per container (994 oz.)
- Made in the USA.