Elivate # SFI203 MFG# AC5000M-INT HCPCS# E1399
Ideal for almost any level of workout intensity, the SciFit AC5000M Treadmill is yet another amazing achievement from SciFit. This is not an ordinary treadmill; it has backwards motion up to 4 MPH, can decline up to 3% for that downhill burst and incline up to 12% for that on-the-mountainside resistance training. Stability is inherent with any SciFit machine, and the AC5000M is no exception. The elongated hand rails ensure extra gripping, and this treadmill has a maximum weight capacity of 550 lbs. The generous walking surface (22” x 62”) absorbs shock, providing a smooth, bump-free work out every time. And, as with most SciFit workout machines, the AC5000M Treadmill comes with Intelli-Fit—a strength and cardio building software program that tracks and monitors your workouts, helping you achieve any and all desired results. What’s even better is that all information stored on your AC5000M can be transferred to any other hard drive via the USB hub connected. Add on an MP3 player and charger, and you have the complete, all-in-one AC5000M Treadmill.More Information
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item SFI203|
Low starting speed of .1 mphReverse motion up to 4 mph and a -3% decline for downhill trainingExtended handrails500 lb. user capacityMaintenance-free deckSide handrail switchesGenerous walking surfaceCertifications: UL1647
AC5000M Treadmill Features
- Backward motion up to 4 mph.
- Can decline up to 3% for that downhill burst and incline up to 12% for that on-the-mountainside resistance.
- Elongated hand rails ensure extra gripping.
- Maximum weight capacity of 550 lbs.
- Generous walking surface (22" x 62") for shock resistance.
- Comes with Intelli-Fit: a strength- and cardio-building software program that tracks and monitors workouts.
- All information stored on the AC5000M can be transferred to any other hard drive via the connected USB hub.
- Includes iPod player and iPod/iPhone charger.