REX7000 Recumbent Elliptical
Item # W-SFI221
Strong Arm your Weak Arm
The REX7000 offers smooth, natural total body motion to provide consistent flexion and extension. With bi-directional movements and resistance that starts low (6 watts) and increases from 1 - 20 levels in .1 increments, you get over 200 levels of resistance in one machine. The low profile seat allows for torso rotation and increased core recruitment. The fixed recumbent seat adjusts backwards and forwards to ease entry and exit from the machine. All body action with the REX7000 is dependent, which allows you to use passive assistance – using strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the full range of motion. The dual position hand grips and sturdy orthopedic foot beds with safety edges and foot straps keep your hands and feet secure and comfortable. The REX7000 comes with the Intelli-Fit console on a 7” LCD user friendly display. With a variety of programs to choose from – Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work and more – you have complete control over the elliptical and can customize it to suit your specific needs.
REX7000 Recumbent Elliptical Features
- Recumbent seat adjusts backward and forward.
- Bi-directional resistance (1 to 20 levels) adjustable in 0.1 increments, for 200 total levels.
- Dependent body motion allows for passive assistance.
- Built-in 7" LCD Intelli-Fit console features an array of customizable programs.
- Max user weight: 450 lbs.
Swivel seat, standard