REX7001 Recumbent Elliptical
Item # W-SFI222
Get a Smooth Ride Every Time
The REX7001 offers smooth, natural total body motion to provide consistent flexion and extension. With bi-directional movement and resistance that starts out low (6 watts) and increases from 1 - 20 levels in .1 increments, you get over 200 levels of resistance in once machine. The low profile seat allows for torso rotation and increased core recruitment. The swivel seat adjusts both fore and aft as well as side to side for easy entry. All body action with the REX7001 is dependent, which allows you to use passive assistance – using strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the full range of motion. The dual position hand grips and sturdy orthopedic foot beds with safety edges and foot straps keep your hands and feet secure and comfortable. The REX7001 comes with the Intelli-Fit console on a 7” LCD user friendly display. With a variety of programs to choose from – Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work and more – you have complete control over the elliptical and can customize it to suit your specific needs.
REX7001 Adjustable Seat Recumbent Elliptical Features
- Adjustable swivel seat moves forward, backward and side to side.
- Bi-directional resistance (1 to 20 levels) adjustable in 0.1 increments, for 200 total levels.
- Dependent body motion allows for passive assistance.
- Built-in 7" LCD Intelli-Fit console features an array of customizable programs.
- Max user weight: 350 lbs.