Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes
Sani-Cloth Plus Germicidal Wipes are disposable cloth wipes that contain a low-alcohol solution (14.85%) for effective disinfection and sterilization of hard, non-permeable surfaces and devices. They kill bacteria, including tuberculosis-causing germs, and deactivate viruses. They destroy a wide range of bacteria and viruses and have been proven effective as a destructive agent against 14 types of harmful microorganisms. They deliver 1-minute efficacy on RSV; 2-minute efficacy on HIV-1, MRSA , HBV and HCV; and 5-minute efficacy on VRE and TB. These Sani-Cloth Plus Germicidal Wipes are made of thick and durable wipe material with diamond-style embossing. Each wipe measures 6" x 6.75" and comes in a 160-sheet tub that features a unique and secure lid with a deep well that prevents loss of moisture.
Unit Of Measure: 160/tub
Was From $8.99
|Specifications for Item HAR121|
|Unit Of Measure||160/tub|
- Come 160 wipes per container.
- Powerful surface disinfection against bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Proven effective against 14 harmful microorganisms.
- Thick diamond-embossed wipes in secure deep- well-lidded container.
- Size: 6" x 6-3/4".