DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
Right Whey Protein (30 Servings)
Item # W-DVL200
Lose Weight & Build Muscles the Right Whey
Made with whey extracted from the milk of grass-fed, New Zealand cows, Right Whey is a naturally complete protein that provides essential and non-essential amino acids your body needs to support healing, build muscles, restore muscle tissue after intense workouts and boost the immune system. This creamy Right Whey Protein Shake gives you 21 g of protein per 1 g of sugar. Drinking Right Whey Protein Shakes can help you feel full, reduce carbohydrate cravings between meals and minimize calorie intake because one serving only has 130 calories. This Whey protein supplement has naturally occurring Glutathione that combats free radicals while strengthening the immune system. So start your day off right and drink Right Whey Protein Shakes. As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (32.6 g) daily in 6 - 8 oz. of water, milk, milk substitute or you favorite beverage. For best results serve cold and use a shaker bottle or blender. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Right Whey Protein Shake Features
- Nutritious whey protein dietary supplement.
- Made from the milk of grass-fed New Zealand cows.
- Easy to mix with water, milk or milk substitute.
- Contains essential and non-essential amino acids for overall health.
- Branched chain amino acids provide added energy directly to your muscle tissue.
- Boosts immune system and restores muscle tissues after intense workouts.
- Only 1 g of sugar per serving.
- Sweetened naturally with the stevia plant.
- Helps to prevent carbohydrate cravings throughout the day.
- Fiber added to support a healthy digestive track.
- Glutathione reduces damage from free radicals.
- Natural protein fractions such as alpha-lactalbumin and immunoglobulin boost the immune system.
- Includes 30 servings per container.