R10 Resistance Cable
Item # W-LFI2FCB10E
Don’t Resist the Improvement: Cable-It
Lifeline's interchangeable cable system uses Progressive Layering Technology in place of traditional fitness bands or free weights. Lifeline’s R10 Resistance Cable system makes swapping and replacing cables easy and the results achieved come with diminished pain and soreness found in other weight training regimes. The Lifeline R10 Resistant Cable uses different bands for different kinds of exercises and ranges of motion. Move up to the next level of resistance for added challenges and for building strength and endurance at a quicker pace. The system let’s you workout with up to 100 lbs. of resistance: Get all the benefits of weight lifting workouts without the risk of injury.
Resistance Cable Features
- Utilizes Progressive Layering Technology.
- Different resistance levels for multiple exercises.
- Cables for easy interchangeability and upgrading.
- Up to 100 lbs. of peak resistance.
- Length: 5’.
- Resistances: 10 lbs. (teal), 20 lbs. (purple), 30 lbs. (pink), 40 lbs. (maroon), 50 lbs. (orange), 60 lbs. (red), 70 lbs. (yellow). 80 lbs. (green), 90 lbs. (blue), and 100 lbs. (black).
Black, Green, Maroon, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, Yellow, Blue
10 lbs, 20 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs, 80 lbs, 90 lbs, 100 lbs