YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
ITEM # W-OMR223
Blood Pressure Monitor Known for Ease & Accuracy
With this 5 Series Upper Arm Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor you can track your heart health daily by testing your blood pressure and pulse in the comfort of your home. Tracking your blood pressure frequently at home helps your doctor get a better picture of your overall heart health because most people are more relaxed at home and blood pressure levels can change throughout the day. This 5 Series Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is very easy to use. Just sit down and relax. Stretch out your arm with the palm facing upwards. Wrap the comfortable cuff tightly around your arm so you can only slip 2 fingers between your arm and the cuff. Make sure you keep your arm still and the tubing to the cuff upwards as well. Press the start button twice with your free hand and the cuff will inflate. Numbers will appear on the display as the heart symbol flashes. When the measurement is complete, the cuff will deflate, and your blood pressure and pulse will show on the extra-large backlit LCD display which records your blood pressure and pulse. This 5 Series Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor can store information for 2 users separately up to 60 accurate readings so you never have to immediately write down your results unless you want to. With the touch of a button, you can review an 8 week history of your average morning and evening blood pressure. There is also an irregular heartbeat icon alert that lets you know when an abnormal reading has occurred. This is a great blood pressure monitor for everyday use, especially if you have hypertension because there is a hypertension alert icon if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
LIST PRICE: $72.00
YOUR PRICE: Select an option below to view pricing.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Medical device to easily measure blood pressure and pulse at home.
- Standard adult cuff fits upper arms: 9" to 17".
- Large digital panel displays blood pressure and pulse readings.
- Allows 2 different users to store data separately.
- Stores up to 60 past readings with a date and time stamp.
- Compares readings to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- Hypertension indicator alerts when reading is above internationally recognized standards for home blood pressure tests.
- Automatically displays the average of up to the past 3 readings taken within the past 10 minutes.
- #1 recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists.
- Irregular heartbeat indicator alerts when it is time to call the doctor.
- 4 AA batteries included.