NormaTec PULSE 2.0 Lower Body Recovery System
Even More Compact, Robust and Powerful
NormaTec Recovery Systems are cutting-edge, commercial grade compression devices that enhance the body’s natural ability to recover. The PULSE 2.0 Series is the next generation of NormaTec innovation. Engineered to provide world-class recovery, this system is 27% smaller that the original PULSE system, but delivers every bit of the performance that has made NormaTec the top name in recovery. Its components and construction are even more robust and durable too. The NormaTec PULSE 2.0 system is also the first compression device of its kind to feature a Bluetooth enabled companion app, which allows control of the recovery session via smartphone, enables connections to personal data hubs, saves the setting preferences for multiple users, provides usage analytics and more, seamlessly customizing each user’s recovery. NOTE: The system’s leg attachments are available in regular and Power sizes. Power sizes are wider to provide a roomier fit for larger users. The regular width is ideal for about 85% of users. Leg Attachment Sizing: Standard: 5'4" - 6'3" Tall: 6'4" and Over Short: 5'3" and Under
- The first connected compression device of its kind with a Bluetooth enabled app.
- 27% smaller, with all the same power and more functionality.
- Enhanced robustness and durability.
- Includes: NormaTec PULSE 2.0 control unit, hosing, power supply, two leg attachments, and a hip attachment.
- Rechargeable battery for up to 2 hours of use.
- World voltage capable external power supply.
- Rugged construction of all components makes for easy travel.
- Low maintenance – simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Attachments are made with durable, lightweight, high-quality nylon.
- Lightweight, compact, and extremely portable (controller is just 3.5 lbs, 4" x 4.5" x 8").
- Two-year warranty on the control unit and a one-year warranty on all other system components.