V2 Max™ Reformer
Item # W-MHFST0107
Merrithew V2 Max Reformer For Essential Pilates Workouts
The Merrithew V2 Max™ Reformer is the favorite pilates machine among health club, boutique studio, fitness facility and personal Pilates equipment owners for several reasons; one being its dense EVA foam construction with durable vinyl upholstery for maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback. The Reformer's standard height accommodates the most amount of users and allows for easy transition between exercises. Ideal for group and one-on-one workouts, the V2 Max Reformer is a great facility investment suitable for all fitness levels. The V2 Max Reformer comes with high-traction feet with wheels, High Precision Spring Package (5 reformer springs with covers – 3 x 100%, 1 x 50%, 1 x 25%), soft reformer loops, patented retractable rope system, carriage stopper, easy-roll wheels at both ends and instructional DVD Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition. Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colors. Optional accessories available.
V2 Max Reformer Features
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts.
- Made of durable silicon rubber and PVCPatented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.