V2 Max Plus™ Reformer
Item # W-MHFST01083
The "Cadillac" of the Merrithew™ Reformer Line
The V2 Max Plus™ Reformer is a one-of-a-kind unit that multi-tasks as a raised mat platform, a standard reformer, a virtual Cadillac and a breakthrough multi-planar, biomechanics training tool. Equipped with an innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement. Its carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride. The V2 Max Plus Reformer includes the Mat Converter, Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole.
V2 Max Plus Reformer Features
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC.
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- Three gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily.
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.