At Home Pro Reformer Package
Merrithew At Home Pro Reformer Package Is in the House!
The ultimate in at home performance and functionality! Experience professional-quality workouts at home on the At Home Pro Reformer. Equipped with the same commercial-grade features of our professional Reformers, this powerhouse’s affords you the ability to add a Vertical Frame. Combine that with our Mat Converter and you've transformed your machine into a virtual Pilates Cadillac/Trapeze table allowing for hundreds of more full-body, multidimensional exercises! Featuring our High Precision Spring package, enjoy bigger, better, faster and stronger fluidity of movement and maximum extension of the carriage for a smoother more balanced ride. The patented retractable rope system boasts recoiling rope reels and self-locking cleats for easy and precise rope adjustments without the need to stop your workout to lock down manually. The At Home Pro’s extra height accommodates more body types and makes getting on and off the machine easier for anyone with injuries or mobility issues. What’s more, you can fully customize your Reformer’s upholstery making this our most versatile and durable at home Reformer.
Included with the Enhanced Package: Reformer Box with Footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Metal Roll-Up Pole, Instructional DVDs.
At Home Pro Reformer Package Features
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts
- Made of durable silicon rubber and PVCPatented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride.
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions.
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion.
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights.
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage.
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands.
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition.