|Specifications for Item BDSLANDMINE|
Stability & Support
The BodySport® Landmine is a ground-based rotational training device that can be used to help train and rehab the entire body, including shoulders, hips, and core muscles. At 19" x 16", this training device has a compact footprint, saving on floor space.
Multiple Planes of Use
It's steady support and versatility allow for a variety of routines in multiple planes, allowing for endless customization.
This landmine is made of solid steel with a non-skid rubber bottom.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Ground-based rotational training device.
- To help train and rehab the entire body, including shoulders, hips, and core muscles.
- Compact footprint to save floor space.
- Allows for a variety of routines in multiple planes, allowing for endless customization.
- Has 12" and 4" sleeves to insert standard or Olympic bars (bars sold separately).
- Made of strong solid steel.
- Features non-skid rubber bottom for stability.
- Dimensions: Base 19" x 16".
- Assembly required.
Best-in-Value Rehab Tools & Equipment
BodySport offers an exceptional value on therapeutic exercise and rehabilitation equipment. The brand accommodates the needs of healthcare professionals by offering affordable solutions without sacrificing quality.
- Cost-effective, reliable products.
- Designed for user rehabilitation.
- Ideal for healthcare professionals.