DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
Iron Bis-Glycinate (60 Capsules)
Item # W-DVL227
Prevent Anemia with Iron Bis-Glycinate
Iron is one of the most important nutrients your body needs because it transports oxygen throughout the body, and it is also the most common nutritional deficiency in the US. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 10% of women are iron deficient due to menstrual bleeding and poor diets, and men are lacking iron, too. Iron is naturally found in foods like red meat, egg yolks, dark leafy greens, artichokes and fish. If you are a vegetarian or vegan, eat a lot of processed foods, have heavy menstrual flows, gastrointestinal disorders such as crohn’s disease or bleeding ulcers than you are likely to have an iron deficiency. Some symptoms of an iron deficiency are: anemia, fatigue, pale skin, difficulty exercising, shortness of breath, cold hands and feet, fast heartbeat and sores at the corner of your mouth. Make sure you are getting the iron you need for optimal health with Iron Bis-Glycinate by DaVinci Laboratories. Combined with vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin B12, these nutrients work together in Iron Bis-Glycinate to create the highest absorbable form of iron on the market today. Iron is a vital component of hemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body. Without it, your body can’t make enough oxygen carrying, red blood cells leading to extreme fatigue and anemia. Iron is also essential to keeping healthy cells, skin, hair and nails. So protect your overall health and prevent iron deficiencies with Iron Bis-Glycinate. As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed more than 1 capsule a day. These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Iron Bis-Glycinate Supplements Features
- Effective dietary capsule that provides iron in a highly absorbable form.
- Helps prevent iron deficiencies and anemia.
- Ideal for vegetarians, vegans, women with heavy menstrual flows and people with bleeding ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Promotes red blood cell formation.
- Supports proper hemoglobin production or oxygen levels in the blood.
- Added nutrients and antioxidants: vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin B12.
- May boost energy levels and strengthen the immune system.
- Includes 60 servings per bottle.
- Made in the USA.