Intracell Travel Stick
Item # W-RPI110
Roll Your Muscles the Right Way
The Intracell Travel Stick prepares your muscles for physical activity, helps prevent injuries and speeds recovery. Ideal for the lower legs, this 17” self-massage tool is used for myofascial release and trigger point therapy. The Award Winning Intracell Travel Stick also helps disperse the effects of lactic acid build up, or the burning sensation you feel during and following strenuous exercise. Use before exercise activity to stretch and warm your muscle tissue, or after activity on the top and sides of your quads, hamstrings, the back of your thighs and calves. The spindles surrounding the center rod mold and roll bio-mechanically over the subject muscle; the gentle release encourages good circulation, increases range of motion and releases pain. The Travel Stick is small enough to take with you on the go, for deep tissue massage anywhere you are.
The Award Winning Intracell Travel Stick Features
- Used to diagnose and release myofascial trigger points.
- Prevent and predict muscle injuries.
- Dramatically improve strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Rapidly prepare muscles for physical activity.
- Spindles disperse the effects of lactic acid following activity.
- Lightweight, portable massage tool.
- Length: 17".