The Heavy Body Bar
Item # W-BAR100
The Heavy Body Bar is Heavily Favored to Become Your Next Exercise Bar
The exercise body bar craze began in the late 1980’s and has been a staple in the fitness and rehab world ever since. The user-friendly, versatile and cost-effective characteristics of the Heavy Body Bar were intended for advanced resistance training and high-repetition exercises. You’ll find that the Heavy Body Bar is constructed of sturdy steel and encased in the highest quality natural rubber for safety and a comfortable grip. This portable training apparatus is ideal in personal training facilities, martial art studios, physical therapy centers, spas, schools and homes everywhere.
The Heavy Bodybar Features
- Advanced strength training with heavier weight.
- Easy to store, no assembly, no loose parts.
- Comfortable easy grip and end caps.
- Made of strong steel and covered with durable black foam and rubber casing.
- Bars measure 2" in diameter and lengths: (4lb, 9lb, 12lb, 15lb & 24lb = 4' length’) (30lb = 5’ length) (36lb = 6’ length)
- Black with color-coded and labeled end caps.
Black, Dark Blue, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Pink, Yellow
12 lb., 15 lb., 18 lb., 24 lb., 30 lb., 36 lb., 9 lb.
4', 5', 6'