HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
Item # W-ENE100
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Kick a Heart into Action with This Automatic External Defibrillator
Possibly save a life with this easy-to-use HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator. This reliable AED is designed to be simple to use in an emergency. When it is needed, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator can effortlessly be moved next to the patient because it weighs only 3.3 pounds. Just turn the machine on by pulling the handle and the HeartStart verbally guides you through every step of defibrillation and CPR. Once the integrated SMART pads are placed on the patient's bare skin, the voice instructions are paced faster or more slowly, depending on the user's needs. And it reminds you to call emergency medical services. This HeartStart works fast, with "Quick Shock" capability. Within less than 10 seconds, this AED will deliver a shock to restore normal heart rhythmic patterns. Don't worry whether this defibrillator is up to the job. The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. It also conducts daily, weekly and monthly self-tests, so it is ready in an emergency. You can also use this defibrillator on children if you buy the optional pediatric electrode pads. The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is easy to carry, can be stored in your car, and is perfect for schools, churches, businesses, gyms, assembly halls and homes.
- Device intended to shock a victim's heart to restore rhythmic patterns.
- Fast and effective with Quick Shock capability.
- Available without a prescription.
- Lightweight: 3.3 lbs.
- Verbally guides you through defibrillation and CPR.
- SMART pads placed on patient's bare skin convey information allowing the machine to sense and adapt to it.
- Owner's manual and reference guide included.
- Battery included.
- Quick reference guide and poster included.
- Adult SMART pads: 1 cartridge.
- No carrying case included.
- Can be used to treat infants and children if you purchase the optional pediatric electrode pads.
- More than 80 self-tests per month for emergency readiness.
- Includes a 4 year battery warranty.
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty on machine.
- SMART pad cartridge warranty lasts until expiration date.