YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BODY SPORT HAND THERAPY PUTTY BLUE FIRM 4 OZ.
Please Login for Price
31 Options Available
Digi-Flex Hand Exerciser
ITEM # W-FAB244
Spring Into Action for Stronger Fingers & Hands
Because stronger fingers are not able to compensate for weaker ones, an effective exercise and rehabilitation tool is one that allows each finger to work independently. Our CanDo Digi-Flex Hand Exerciser with Spring-Loaded Buttons does just that. Ergonomically engineered to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand, it isolates and develops finger strength, coordination and flexibility using 8 progressive color-coded resistance levels. This versatile hand exerciser can work individual fingers or be compressed as one unit to improve hand, wrist and forearm strength as it identifies, tracks and gives immediate positive feedback on user’s progress. The Digi-Flex grip is made with a pliable Santoprene material that easily snaps onto the handle and comes with a fully illustrated manual. Plastic display/storage unit is also available.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Hand Exerciser Features
- Develops isolated finger strength and flexibility.
- Exercises hands, wrists and forearms.
- Ergonomically designed grip for comfort.
- Buttons can be compressed independently or all at once.
- Made from flexible Santoprene.
- Color-coded resistances: 2x-light (tan, 0.75 lbs.), x-light (yellow, 1.5 lbs.); light (red, 3 lbs.); medium (green, 5 lbs.); heavy (blue, 7 lbs.); x-heavy (black, 9 lbs.); 2x-heavy (silver, 11 lbs.) and 3x-heavy (gold, 13 lbs.).
- Sold individually or in a set of 5.
- Plastic display/storage unit sold separately.
- Fully illustrated manual included.