YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Circular Strength Training
ITEM # W-RAXCST
Snappy Title Here
The history of Clubbells runs deep, and their uses in therapy and exercise have become eminently more provocative not only to fitness junkies, but the unique and easy to handle design have helped motivate the fitness commoner in the past 2 decades as well. The versatility of these weighted clubs speaks for itself. Ranging from 5 - 45 lbs., Clubbells can be used for straight sets, supersets, circuit sets (probably the most common application), drop sets, pyramid training, grease-the-groove training, high intensity interval training and so much more. Clubbells serve a large range of training goals, including but not limited to fat loss, muscle building, agility, injury prevention, performance enhancement, improved grip strength, and improved posture. Try Clubbells today, see the results, and watch how your clients fall in love with this distinctive and applicable workout utility.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
- DVDs (2).
- Running time: 2 hours and 5 minutes.
- The fundamentals for a life of Clubbell workouts.
- Includes basic Clubbell positions: floor park, order, shoulder park, chest park, back and others.
- Ballistic exercises such as various swings, cleans, pendulums, circles and other moves.
- Grind exercises, such as arm cast, shield cast, parry cast, head cast and variations; advanced moves, such as drumming, seesaw, leverage press and muscle out; and combinations, such as swipes, mills, warrior be strong, moulinet and many more.