Muscle Definition & Lean Body Mass Come Naturally after Body Sport Weighted Bars Workouts
Help yourself build lean body mass and gain muscle definition when you use Body Sport Weighted Bars. These versatile bars are available in a variety of weights, making them ideal for any level of fitness. They are used in a variety of workouts and exercises including strength training, conditioning, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexibility routines and more. The durable black rubber end caps on these bars help to protect your floors and walls from damage and the rubber coating gives you a sure grip. The Body Sport Weighted Bars are available in 9 different weight options. Choose from 1 lb., 4 lbs., 6 lbs., 9 lbs., 12 lbs., 15 lbs., 18 lbs., 24 lbs. and 30 lbs. bars. Bars ranging from 1 lb. - 24 lbs. are 4’ long and 30 lbs. bars are 5’ long.
Weighted Bar Features
- Black, with stickers on both ends for easy weight identification.
- Features black rubber end caps that protect wood floors and make it easier to grip the bar when it's on the floor.
- Features durable rubber coating for a comfortable, secure grip.
- Available in 9 different weight options: 1 lb., 4 lb., 6 lb., 9 lb., 12 lb., 15 lb., 18 lb., 24 lb. and 30 lb. weights.
- Bars are 4' long; the 30 lb. lifting bars are 5' long.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.