Roped in: Training Ropes for More Strength & Agility
Body Sport Training Ropes are strong to withstand the toughest workouts indoors and outdoors. The popularity of fitness training ropes has soared in recent years because they can increase one's overall strength and endurance, work biceps, forearms, shoulders, back, wrists and hand/grip all with one simple piece of equipment. Available in diameters of 1.5" and 2" with lengths of 15', 30', 40' and 50', all ropes are made of durable, super-strong poly-twine wrapped at the ends so they won't fray. Rope ends are capped, making them flexible, secure, comfortable and easy to grip. Weight of rope is approximate. 15' Rope comes standard with "D-Ring".
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Training Ropes Features
- Professional quality rope, great for performing a variety of exercises to increase power, stamina and grip strength
- Perform variety of exercises to increase power, stamina and grip.
- Heat shrink caps on ends for easy grip and prevents fraying.
- Portable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Made of durable nylon.
- Sizes: 1.5 x 15', D-Ring, 2 x 15', D-Ring, 1.5 x 30', 2 x 30', 1.5 x 40', 1.5 x 50' and 2 x 50'.
- Color: black (masks dirt).