Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- FDA Approved
- Non-contact clinical thermometer JXB-178
- Measurement of body/object/room temperature
- Hygienic and safe-measure without skin contact
- Measurement in <1 second Infrared measurement technology
- Display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Free high temperature alarm setting
- Unit size: 155 x 100 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Unit weight (including batteries): 105g
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1°C and 0.1°F
- Measuring range: - In body mode: 32°C ~ 43°C (89.6°F ~ 109.4°F) -
- Under body mode, there is three color backlist:
- Green color backlit : ≤37.3°C (99.1°F), means normal temperature.
- Orange color backlit: 37.4~37.9 °C (99.3~100.2 °F), means low fever.
- Red color backlit: ≥38°C (100.4°F), means high fever.
- In surface temp mode: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F) -
- In room mode: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Precision: 32.0°C ~ 34.9°C (89.6°F ~ 94.8°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- 35.0°C ~ 42.0°C (95°F ~ 107.6°F) : ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
- 42.1°C ~ 43°C (107.8°F ~ 109.4°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Consumption: ≤ 300 Mw
- Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Measuring distance: 3cm ~ 5cm (1.2in ~ 2in)
- Automatic power-off: ≤30 secs
- Memory: 32 sets
- Berrcom non-contact infrared thermometer with two AA batteries.
Was From $59.99
|Specifications for Item BDMJXB178|
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Accurate Temperature Readings in One Second
Designed with Infrared Technology
The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer makes it easy to take accurate temperature The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer makes it easy to take accurate temperature readings without physical contact. Using infrared technology, this innovative thermometer scans and measures the temperature on the forehead. This non-contact infrared thermometer is equipped with three temperature modes: Body, Room, and Surface.
The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer features an LCD display that makes it easy to read and record temperatures.
No need to worry about long lines forming for temperature readings when using this infrared thermometer, which measures temperatures in one second.
Helps Prevent Cross Contamination
Since there is no physical contact needed to scan and measure temperatures with the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, it can be used repeatedly.
How to Measure Temperatures
To use the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, place the thermometer 1.2" to 2" (3 cm to 5 cm) away from the individual's forehead. Click the scanner and the temperature displays instantly.
Versatile Non-Contact Thermometer
The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can be used on all ages to measure temperatures. This easy-to-use thermometer makes taking temperatures convenient, precise, and efficient.