Lite Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
Item # W-FAB250
Take a Walk on the Lighter Side with the Baseline Lite Hand Dynamometer
The Baseline Lite Hand Dynamometer uses the same exact hydraulic system as the standard Baseline version. The difference is that some of the metal parts have been replaced with plastic to make this Dynamometer light and economical. Just grasp the Dynamometer and squeeze for an accurate reading of grip strength. It can accommodate any hand size with the adjustment of the 5 position handle. It also measures up to 200 lbs. of force for strong hands. And if you need a moment to write the measurement down, the Baseline Hand Dynamometer’s maximum reading remains until the unit is reset. Plus, you can get readings in pounds and kilograms. This Dynamometer is CE certified and is popular with physical therapists, coaches and anyone else who wants to gage hand power. Includes a transportable molded carrying case.
Baseline Lite Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Features
- Accurate grip strength readings without being able to “feel” the handle move.
- Reliable and convenient to use.
- 5-position adjustable handle can accommodate any hand size.
- Maximum reading remains until unit is reset.
- Can measure force up to 200 lbs.
- Readings in pounds and kilograms.
- Includes molded carrying case.
- Made in the USA.
- CE certified.