Acumar Dual Digital Inclinometer
Item # W-FAB428
Confidently Record Joint Measurements with the Innovative Dual Digital Inclinometer
With a state-of-the-art Acumar Digital Dual Inclinometer, you no longer need 4 hands to obtain and record accurate joint measurements. Just set and click the compact unit to instantly capture and store angle data, and review maximum, minimum and average values as needed. This Dual Inclinometer supports up to 6 pairs of data for review at any time. Its large, easy-to-read digital display allows you to view the readout at a glance, increasing attention devoted to the patient and the examination. The Acumar is consistent with range of motion evaluation, as described in the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. Included is a Digital Inclinometer with companion unit, durable hard storage case and a connecting cable. Pair it with the optional Wireless Computer Interface to beam data directly into your system.
Acumar Dual Digital Inclinometer Features
- Easy-to-use inclinometer to measure range of motion in joints.
- Stores 6 pairs of data to allow focus on measuring the patient.
- Optional wireless interface to store data directly in system.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Digital inclinometer with companion unit.
- Storage case.
- Connecting cable.