Rapid Release Pro-2
High-Speed Relief Is Possible with Rapid Release!
Experience non-invasive relief with the Rapid Release Pro2. Invented by a chiropractor, Dr. Stanley Stanbridge, the Rapid Release Pro2 helps relieve muscle discomfort and stiffness using high-speed vibration therapy that targets sore, stiff muscles with short, high-frequency strokes for effective relief.
Use the Rapid Release Pro2 for the following:
- Relax muscles
- Release discomfort, tension, and stiffness
- Relieve minor aches
- Target trigger points
Statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
The Pro2 quickly helps to relieve discomfort and tension as well as relax muscles for improved recovery.
Help Relieve Tension on Target
Combining high speed and a short-stroke, this massager delivers a significant amount of precisely targeted energy to quickly relieve tension.
Durable & Easy to Use
Featuring an industrial strength design, this handheld massager is meticulously engineered for long life and heavy-duty professional use.
Versatile for the All-Over Relief
The 5 built-in treatment heads allow you the dynamic range to safely and effectively treat tiny muscles all the way to larger extremities.
Unique Vibration Therapy Technology
Rapid Release is leading the industry as a pioneer of high-speed vibration therapy. In addition to discovering the optimal treatment frequency (166 Hz), the Pro2 also utilizes a multi-head tip to treat various parts of the body from sensitive areas and large muscles down to trigger points. Its versatility allows users of all body types to experience relief.
- FDA Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- No attachments to change or lose or batteries to charge
- Balanced mechanism reduces vibration at handle
- Treatments typically last just 2-5 min.
- Easy to manage, 10.7" in length
- Lightweight, 2.7 lb. (includes cord)
- Voltage, 110/120 and 220/240 model
- 10,000 rpm, 166 Hz
- New 3-Year limited warranty
Bottom line is I want to help people have a better, fuller life. Without question Rapid Release is uniquely qualified to deliver that help."
Dr. Stanley Stanbridge, Inventor, President
Vibration Therapy Benefits
- Uses vibration therapy as non-invasive treatment to help provide relief for all, from elderly to pediatric.
- Provides complete head-to-toe treatment of the musculoskeletal anatomy, offering improved movement through muscle relaxation.
- May be used on areas percussive therapy cannot treat‚ the cranial area, spinal column, throat, jaw, spine, and tendons‚ due to the striking nature of percussive therapy.
Rapid Release is the innovator in targeted, high-speed vibration therapy. Conceived and designed by a chiropractor, the Rapid Release Pro-2 unit combines a short stroke with high frequency, delivering quick, effective relief for minor aches and pains. Plus, it’s comfortable for you and your patients. The patented Rapid Release design features 5 built-in treatment heads, each with a distinct effect and useful on all areas of the body. Portable, lightweight and easy to use, the Rapid Release Pro-2 produces measurable results in quick but impactful 2-3 minute sessions. Include the Pro2 in your services and you may find yourself not putting it down. You will love how easy it is to use. Your patients will love the effective, relaxing treatments.
- 5 treatment heads for customized treatments
- Pain relief from tight tissue adhesion and muscle spasms
- Relief from hand fatigue from manual therapy
- Great for a variety of professions
- No attachments to change, no batteries to charge