Training Mask 2.0
The Benefits of High Altitude Training at Your Fingertips
Get a competitive edge with the Training Mask 2.0. Designed with a multi-level resistance system that creates reduced air flow through patented flux valves, this elevation training mask conditions your lungs to take full, deep breaths that use oxygen more efficiently. From 3,000 ft. to 18,000 ft., you can increase lung capacity during intense exercise using 6 different resistance caps and 3 flux valves. This high altitude training mask also promotes increased energy production, anaerobic thresholds, and mental and physical stamina for overall improvements in health and performance. It’s constructed with a high quality neoprene skin that conforms to your face to create an air-tight seal, as well as ear straps that hold the mask firmly in place during exercise. The Training Mask 2.0 is available in small, medium and large.
Training Mask 2.0 Features
- Training device for breathing and controlled air flow.
- Promotes increased energy production, anaerobic thresholds, and mental and physical stamina.
- Conditions lungs to take full, deep breaths that use oxygen more efficiently.
- Neoprene skin construction and ear straps secure mask to face.
- Hand wash all training mask materials.
- Mask includes: silicone training mask and neoprene sleeve, 6 air resistance caps, 3 base pieces with flux valve plungers and instructional booklet.
- Size: small, medium and large.