DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
ITEM # W-DVL220
Regulate Mood, Sleep & Appetite
5-Hydroxytryptophan is a dietary supplement that works to boost serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates sleep, mood and appetite. A lack of serotonin is thought to play a critical role in the treatment of depression. Optimal serotonin balance not only gives a person the feeling of well-being, but is also important in the body’s response to pain, controls the body’s sensation of fullness and manages its craving for carbohydrates. Often used as an effective appetite suppressant, anti-depressant and sleep aid, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, when taken as a daily supplement, can help regulate sleep patterns and aid in healthy weight loss. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (50 mg) and vitamin B6 (5 mg).
- Helps regulate sleep and improve emotional balance and control.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and well being.
- Helps suppresses appetite.
- Reduces cravings for carbohydrates.
- Dosage: 1 capsule 20 minutes before a meal, 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician.