Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Item # W-MAB121
Painless Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor for Easy-to-Use Home Readings
If you find arm blood pressure measurements painful, then simply check your blood pressure and pulse at home with this Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by Mabis Healthcare. Just sit down and relax. Stretch out your arm with the palm facing upwards. Wrap the comfortable cuff tightly around your wrist so you can only slip 1 finger between your arm and the cuff. Make sure you keep your arm and wrist at the same level as your heart, so use a cushion if you have to. Press the power button with your free hand and remain still. The cuff will inflate and deflate and the extra-large backlit LCD display will record your blood pressure and pulse. This Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor can store information for 1 person or 60 accurate readings so you never have to immediately write down your results unless you want to. There is also an irregular heartbeat detection alert that lets you know when an abnormal reading has occurred. Mabis is so confident in the durability of this blood pressure meter that they include a lifetime limited warranty at purchase.
Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Medical wrist device to take blood pressure and pulse.
- Portable and easy to use at home.
- Recognizes and stores information for 1 user.
- Remembers a total of 60 past readings.
- Average of past 3 readings.
- Irregular heartbeat detection.
- Date and time stamp to track when readings were taken.
- Monitor, cuff and case.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- WHO Indicator provides an instant comparison to standards set by the World Health Organization.
- Cuff size: 5 1/2' to 7 5/8'.
Blood Pressure Monitor