Compression Hand Exerciser
Item # W-HYG136
The Thera-Band Hand Exerciser is Like Putty in Your Hands
Thera-Band Hand Exerciser comes in 5 brightly color-coded translucent putty-like balls specially formulated to compress to different levels of resistance for improved grip, finger strength, hand strength and conditioning. The Thera-Band Hand Exerciser works by providing a graduated, progressive sequence of resistances and comes in standard and x-large sizes for a personalized and comfortable fit. While you are working the muscles of the hands, fingers and forearms, you can also add soothing hot and cold therapy by popping the hand exerciser into the microware to heat or the freezer to chill. Made from non-latex polymer, this exerciser is a cross between messy putty and hard-sided spring devices. Thera-Band Hand Exercisers are available in resistance levels of 1.5 lbs. (yellow), 3 lbs. (red), 5 lbs. (green), 8 lbs. (blue) and 17 lbs. (black).
Thera-Band Hand Exerciser Features
- Allows full range of motion of hand and fingers.
- Maintains consistent resistance throughout the exercise.
- Made of a non-latex polymer.
- 2 sizes to accommodate most hands.
- Comes in standard and x-large sizes in the following weights: 1.5 lbs. (yellow), 3 lbs. (red), 5 lbs. (green), 8 lbs. (blue), 17 lbs. (black).
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
1.5 lbs. Force @ 50% Compression, 17 lbs. Force @ 50% Compression, 3 lbs. Force @ 50% Compression, 5 lbs. Force @ 50% Compression, 8 lbs. Force @ 50% Compression