Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ with Handles
Item # W-MHFST01018
Get In Control With The Merrithew Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles
The Merrithew™ Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ with Handles is the only stability chair built with a double-steel frame to offer extra durability and steadiness. Multi-functional, the chair is completely adjustable to train all muscle groups for full body strengthening and conditioning. Not only is the chair great for Pilates but it can be an outstanding tool for rehab patients or those with mobility issues. Perform bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements at increased intensity - the hook-on system and spring-load tension makes adjustments fast and easy. The Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles is compact and easy to move so it can easily fit into condensed spaces at home, gym or studio.
Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles Features
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips.
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance.
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit.
- Double-steel frame for increased durability and stability.
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange.
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort.
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage.
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment.
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals.
- Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD.