You May Also Like
THE STEP - ORIGINAL HEALTH CLUB STEP 40" GRAY / BLACK PLATFORM AND 4 BLACK RISERS
Please Login for Price
6 Options Available
ISO7001 Bi-Directional Upright Bike
Complete Access, Total Direction & Full Cardio Workout
Don’t be afraid of change – especially a change in direction. Sometimes a change in direction brings pleasant surprises and long-term benefits. At least that’s how it goes with the ISO7001 Bi-Directional Upright Bike with Adjustable Seat. This innovative exercise bike lets you recline while you pedal backwards or forwards, changing directions whenever you want, however many times you want. Periodically changing directions reduces the risk of injury from muscle imbalance, giving some muscles a rest as you focus on others. Pedal forwards to tone your glutes, pedal backwards to give your knees a much needed rest while strengthening your hip abductors. The seat adjusts forward and backward, as well as up and down for an ideal fit. Plus with its unique step through access, you don’t even have to lift a leg over the center support. If you’re too far or too close, just slide the seat to your perfect distance from those extra-large, comfy pedals and you’re good to go. Go faster and push yourself farther by picking one of the 6 different hill fitness programs on the IntelliFit console. You can also adjust this fitness bike to 200 different levels of intensity with one press of a button. Best of all, this Bi-Directional Upright Bike is perfect for users just starting out or with physical rehabilitation needs because there is no minimum speed or pedal RPM for the bike to provide you with your exercise feedback.
ISO7001 Bi-Directional Upright Bike with Adjustable Seat Features
- Professional-grade workout bike.
- Robust structural designs tested to the highest industry standards.
- Powder-coated and plated components protect from perspiration and external elements.
- Precision-machined, high-strength shafts.
- Professional 3-piece crank system for added durability.
- Easy-to-grasp handles located in a position that feels natural.
- Large pedals with snug foot adjustment straps.
- Unique step-through access to easily sit on the bike; no climbing necessary.
- Large, readable feedback IntelliFit console displays watts, time, rpm, calories burned, distance traveled, resistance level, METs and heart rate.
- Pedals go forward and backward to target and relax certain muscle groups.
- Self-powered; no cords or electrical outlets needed.
- Wirelessly measures heart rate.
- Includes 6 different fitness programs and 200 resistance levels.
- Workload dependent or independent of pedal speed.
- Color: Charcoal gray with Cool Gray covers.