Item # W-PWI100
Progressive Resistances for Effective Rehabilitation
Develop strength in your fingers, hands and forearms using the Power Web Hand Exerciser. Recommended and used by physical therapists, musicians and sports enthusiasts, this effective hand exerciser is ideal for strength training and rehabilitation. The Power Web is made of high quality, durable rubber and is available in multiple color-coded resistances and elasticity. Use the Power Web Hand Exerciser for beginning strength programs, arthritis, and carpel tunnel. Rehabilitation doesn’t get much simpler with this lightweight, portable hand exerciser. Its unique design allows for a variety of exercises to be performed comfortably and effectively. Whether you’re isolating one finger or working all 10, the Power Web Hand Exerciser accommodates all hand sizes and strength levels.
Power Web Hand Exerciser Features
- Strengthens the muscles of the fingers, hand and forearm.
- Ideal for strength training and rehabilitation after injury.
- Useful for helping prevent repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Recommended and used by physical therapists, musicians and sports enthusiasts.
- Available in multiple color-coded resistance levels.
- Illustrated manual included.
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Tan, Yellow
Heavy, Light, Medium, Super Heavy, Ultra Heavy, Ultra Light
Grippers & Webs