BetterTone® Biofeedback Posture Trainer
ITEM # W-JBRBP4
Reminds The Body to Stand Up Straight
Designed by an occupational therapist and recommended by therapy professionals, the BackTone Posture Trainer Sensor is used to teach the body proper posture. This innovative posture corrective brace employs a lightweight harness with nylon straps to secure an electronic sensor unit between the shoulder blades and waist. For use while sitting, standing or moving around, the Posture Trainer sends immediate biofeedback with a "beep" or vibration when slouching is detected – once that posture is corrected, the beeping or vibrations stop. Wearing the BackTone Biofeedback Posture Trainer at least once a day for 20 minutes helps teach the body to maintain proper posture through muscle memory. Following the recommended regimen, in as little as two weeks improved posture will become habit. The Posture Trainer comes in multiple sizes and uses a 3-volt lithium watch battery (sold separately).
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
- Provides immediate biofeedback with beeping or vibration to teach proper posture
- Designed by an occupational therapist and recommended by physical therapists
- Lightweight harness with nylon straps holds sensor unit in place
- Results in 2 weeks when used once or twice a day for 20 minutes
- Available in multiple sizes
- Operates on 3-volt lithium watch battery (sold separately)