YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BODY SPORT STUDIO SERIES RESISTANCE TUBE MEDIUMY ELLOW LATEX
Please Login for Price
12 Options Available
The Great Stretch Tubing Handbook
ITEM # W-PRF102
Resistance Tubing Exercises & Guides
The Great Stretch Tubing Handbook is overflowing with resistance tube exercises. Resistance tube training can be tricky if you don’t know where to begin or aren’t sure what you’re doing. Use this handbook as a quick reference guide for your questions and reservations, as it not only features a large number of target area exercises but also a section on muscle anatomy and a whole section devoted to stretching. The book features 43 stretch tubing exercises for working the entire body, including chest, arms, legs, core, shoulders and back.
Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
The Great Stretch Tubing Handbook Features
- Printed in full color and features 64 pages of resistance tubing exercises.
- Includes muscle anatomy diagrams and a special section on stretching.
- Also includes a special section on rotator cuffs. (According to leading physical therapists, exercise band rehabilitation is among the most highly used therapies in recovery post-shoulder operation.)
- Helpful diagrams and pictures; easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Small; fits in a gym bag or travel bag along with exercise band.