Item # W-FAB184
Rehab is Like Putty in Your Hands
Each color-coded Theraputty package contains a latex-free putty of progressive consistency ranging from xx-soft to x-firm. The material is designed as a tool for increasing strength in hands, fingers and wrists at a steady, gradual pace. Theraputty is easy to use - ideal for rehab following carpal tunnel surgery or to develop a stronger grip after illness. What’s more, Theraputty can be heated in a microwave for more sensory stimulation and comfort. The putty material is made of supple Silicone-based material and comes in convenient, easy-to-open reusable plastic containers of 2 oz., 3 oz., 4 oz. and 6 oz. sizes for individuals or 1 lb. and 5 lb. containers for hospital or clinic use. Theraputty is gluten, latex and casein-free. For the price and versatility, there isn’t a more effective product like it on the market today.
- Rehabs weak hand muscles after injury or illness.
- Improves grip and endurance and relieves stress.
- Promotes agility and dexterity of the fingers.
- Silicone-based; latex-, gluten- and casein-free.
- Resistances: x-soft (tan, except 2 oz. size), soft (red), medium (green), firm (blue), x-firm (black).
- Set of 6 (tan – black) available.
Black, Blue, Green, Red, Tan, Yellow
1 lb., 2 oz., 3 oz., 4 oz., 5 lb., 6 oz.
Extra Firm, Extra Soft, Firm, Medium, Soft, Super Soft