Item # W-BDSMAC
Shipping Expected to ship in 2-14 days.
Challenge Your Core Like A Warrior
Steel mace workouts are one of the most effective ways to build core and rotational strength. The majority of the weight of a steel mace is in the ball at the end. This disproportionate weight placement creates an imbalance that requires the user to perform counterbalancing movements, engaging the stabilizer muscles surrounding the joints and primary power centers. Body Sport 100% steel maces come in a range of weights (7, 10, 15, 20 and 25 lbs.) allowing the user to build strength incrementally.
- 100% steel composition
- Knurled grip handle
- Black matte powder coat
- 7-lb mace: 31˝ long, 4˝ diameter ball
- 10-lb mace: 41˝ long, 4.3˝ diameter ball
- 15-lb mace: 41.3˝ long, 5˝ diameter ball
- 20-lb mace: 41.7˝ long, 5.5˝ diameter ball
- 25-lb mace: 42.5˝ long, 6˝ diameter ball