The Big Grip Hand Exerciser
Item # W-FAB264
The Big Grip Hand Exerciser is Small in Size, But Big on Results
Grip strength is an important component for participation in sports or in completing everyday tasks, like squeezing a lemon, playing a guitar or carrying a bag through the airport. The Big Grip Hand Exerciser is an excellent and portable way to improve muscle strength in the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow. The Big Grip Hand Exerciser works by applying force to fully compress the Big Grip, which creates a repetitive open/close hand motion against a resistive weight. The result: improved muscle strength, dexterity and circulation to the hand and forearm. The Big Grip can be employed to achieve big improvements in grip capabilities for sports like tennis, racquetball, rock climbing, gymnastics and weight lifting. The Big Grip is color-coded for each level of resistance and is ideal for use in conjunction with a physical therapy program in-clinic or at home. The Big Grip Hand Exerciser can travel with you, building hand strength and endurance anywhere.
The Big Grip Hand Exerciser Features
- Increased gripping strength and endurance.
- Builds finger strength independently.
- Track improvement with increased levels of resistance.
- Color-coded according to resistance.
- Comes in 10 lbs. (yellow), 15 lbs. (red), 30 lbs. (green) and 60 lbs. (blue).
- Large, textured handles fit most hands.
- Sold separately or in set of all 4.
Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Extra Light, Heavy, Light, Medium
Hand Exercise Grip